IAC Acoustics is a leading global manufacturer of rugged, high performance acoustic louvres and has completed thousands of installations worldwide. We can provide acoustic louvre solutions to combat environmental noise problems in industrial or mixed commercial use and residential areas. We can carry out all relevant noise surveys and acoustic analysis. Typical applications include:
- Fresh air intakes for ventilation systems
- Mechanical equipment screens
- Noise attenuation solutions for roof top plant rooms
- Acoustic barriers and screens
- Process air intakes
- Cooling tower inlet attenuators and screens
Noishield™ and Slimshield™ acoustic louvres from IAC Acoustics reduce noise pollution from plant cooling towers, boiler rooms, and air handling systems in all types of buildings, including power stations, chemical treatment plants and offshore applications. Our acoustic louvre solutions will help to combat environmental noise problems that affect mixed, commercial and residential areas. Our new Continuline acoustic louvre with aesthetic uninterrupted sight line finishes enables architects to complement and enhance their building envelop design, while ensuring the nose control specification is met.
Acoustic Louvre Panels
Acoustic louvre panels from IAC Acoustics have an energy-saving, aerodynamic design and have very low-pressure drop characteristics. The robust all-metal construction gives long life expectancy to acoustic louvres that are trouble-free. When required, we can also supply necessary supporting steelwork and offer a full installation service.
High Performance Acoustic Louvres
IAC acoustic louvres are high performance and, with our turnkey capabilities, are favoured by architects, contractors, and building designers the world over. IAC’s acoustic louvres reduce noise for building intake/exhaust openings and for mechanical services plants. We have completed thousands of installations worldwide.
IAC acoustic louvres can be either curved (Noishield™) or linear (Slimshield™) blade styles that can match perfectly the overall scale and aesthetics of a new building.
Acoustic Louvre Doors
IAC Louvres can be supplied as single or double leaf acoustic doors:
- The structural minimum is 850mm and doors are available up to 1250 x 3000mm high as standard for a single and 2500mm x 3000mm high for a double leaf set
- All doors are supplied with a union lock, latch and pull handle
- Acoustic doors can be supplied with bird guards and insect mesh on request
- Doors can be supplied with a polyester powder paint finish
- Can be constructed from galvanised steel, stainless steel or aluminium
Acoustic Louvres pictures
Our overview of our acoustic door products and implementations including tech specs
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISHES
Our acoustic louvres are available as louvred screens, freestanding barriers and enclosures. They are available in a wide range of colours and finishes that include:
- Galvanised mild steel
- Stainless steel
- Polyester powder coated (PPC)
- Vinyl coated steel
- Syntha Pulvin
Features and benefits
- Rugged all-steel galvanized construction. Stainless steel, aluminium and other materials available.
- Inert, vermin-proof, weather-rated, non-combustible acoustic fill.
- Aerofoil shaped splitter blade (type R and LP) for maximum noise reduction with minimum pressure drop.
- Perforated splitter underside for maximum sound absorption.
- Weather stop inhibits rain/snow entry.
- Available in a variety of depths, in both single and double banked versions.
- Available in a variety of durable, attractive finishes, e.g. vinyl coated steel, polyester powder paint, mill finish aluminium, Syntha Pulvin, galvanized and stainless steel.
- Modular sizes enable assembly of rectilinear louvre walls of almost any size.
- Louvre blade orientation blocks horizontal line of site, enhancing both aesthetics and acoustic performance.
- Detachable galvanised bird screen fitted as standard on rear of louvre. Insect screens also available.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INQUIRY
IAC Acoustics offers Acoustic metal solutions for Industrial, Architectural and Medical Applications. The industrial offering includes both in-plant and outdoor enclosures, outdoor noise barriers, anechoic chambers, Dyno Rooms and HVAC products. The architectural products include secure facilities, acoustical doors, windows, music practice rooms and studio packages. The Medical offering includes mini and full size audiology booths and test chambers.